Some inspiring words from an unlikely source...

All these years I have been on the opposite side of the style game. I was always the eccentric, weird, sometimes crazy chick. I think I was always just far in front the fashion game. Anyways, I had once tried to fit in, but ended up hatin the vibe. So I made the decision to be me at whatevera the cost.
Well lately I have been concentrating on really getting out there and doing it. Whatevera that creative venture is. I don't share this with people outside of my supporting peeps. ( ya'll know we got haters out there) Well unexpectedly while at work, I had a woman I work with come up to me and say she had a dream about me. That is all I needed to hear...I wanted all the details. She went on to tell me she dreamt of an unexpected meeting with me. My mouth dropped with what came next. She continues...." I was talking to someone we work with about you and you pulled up in an SUV..." (Honey I have been on getting a Tahoe for a year now) " You looked so good and you told me you had left the job and was designing. You were sharp and looked well-off..." Mind you, I had never really had a conversation with this woman about my big plan to step out into fashion world. But so much was on point that I began to internalize the idea that maybe Jah was sending me a sign. I am a strong believer in dreams and I believe also that Jah uses others to speak to you. I have been so touched by what she said , that I know now, I am headed in the right direction. So JahStarrfly will be coming soon because Im living out my dreams.I going right into the future. So dream away Starrflys and Give thanks. Cause a dream that you wish might be right up your alley.