I wanna be an Afro-Punk.....

I can tell you my fashion style has never fit one trend or one style...hey go figure. I am a Starrfly! and I live outside the box. I wear my clothes on how I wake up in morning. Somedays I am very open and on my high fashion shit. Other days Im just trying to fall back out of the public view. Well today and for the past couple days...I am on Afro-Punk vibe. I even got my daughter on the style train. Check it out.` Plaid shirts, english hats, tie-dye, multiple chains, and laid back rasta caps. These are just a few things that added to my Afro-Punk style. But on the real this style can be accomplish with any and everything. Afro-Punk is a vibe...rebellion of the Punk Rockers and the Afro swagger which is the freedom of Black fashion in the seventies. So Can u dig it Starrflys...Rock on!