Night Out....Getting my Ms. Campbell walk on...with out all the expense

If you haven't heard, this Starrfly busting out her fashion cacoon...So a night out with the girls happen to be long over due. But this is more a quick lesson on fabolous fashion under $50 bucks. Yes I said $50. You can find great club outfits at places like Forever 21 and Wet Seal with out having to tap into your bill money. Example I paid $15 for the dress at Forever 21 and the shoes believe it or not came from a local nine dollar shoe shoe. Now these nine dollar shoe stores can be tricky but you got to look for the best quality in the style you like. Dont buy the shoes that look cheaply made even if you only paying twenty dollars. The sercret is buy it and rock it like it cost a million bucks. The shiny silver pocketbook was a thrift store find for a few dollars, I think under five. Put it all toghether and Shit this party night, I not only got invited up to vip but turned heads all night. Also this Starrfly still had money in her pocketbook at the end of the night and I dont know bout you but that made my night. Party on...